resourceswithresonance.com values your privacy and knows that it is also important to you. Below you will find the details on how we treat the personal information that you choose to give to us or that we collect from you and how we protect it.
Personal information resourceswithresonance.com collects from you
In order to provide you with our products or services, we may ask for personal details such as your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address, and we will keep a record of this information. You do not generally have to provide any personal information to us unless you want to. However, if you choose not to provide certain types of personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you have requested, or you may not be able to avail yourself of all of our website features and functionality.
The main purpose for the collection of your information is for your registration to the Site, subscriptions to our newsletters, competition entry, the provision of any downloadable or linked material, request services, order products and/or for email correspondence. In each instance, this personal information is voluntarily supplied by you.
How your personal information is used
Personal information collected by Us through our website or in any correspondence, digital or analogue, between You and Us will only be used for the purposes for which it was voluntarily shared. Such as using Your contact details to identify You or for the fulfilment of any orders for services, products or information, such that any services, products or information purchased are delivered to the given digital or postal address.
Your information is also used for in-house administration (invoicing, reminder notices, event invitations), research and marketing purposes, for business analysis, to improve our services, products, information and communication, and in certain cases, for the marketing of services, products or information that We feel may be beneficial to You.
Personal information is also used for the provision of invoicing and reminder notices, event invitations, market research, or in order to improve our services, products information and communication. If You do not wish to receive this form of communication from Us please contact Us and let Us know.
In rare circumstances We may have to disclose Your personal information for other reasons, such as the compliance with a request from a government authority or other regulatory body. This includes, but is not limited to, complying with applicable laws and/or regulations, in response to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information, or to otherwise protect our rights. We may also share your personal information if Our business assets are sold to, or purchased by, another company (given our data and records form part of Our business).
We will never sell your personal information. We may, however, share your personal information with known third parties that carry out work or perform services on our behalf or in connection with our products and services (these include but are not limited to, payment processors, third party contractors and relevant postal or courier service companies).
How your personal information is protected
All reasonable measures are taken to ensure that your personal information is protected from loss, unauthorised access, disclosure or modification. The use of security procedures and technological features are used on this Site to protect and prevent any unauthorised access to personal data records. Your personal information is stored in a number of different ways, including in both electronic formats and as hard copy documents. Within our organisation, access to any personal data is strictly on a need-to-know basis.
All credit card payments for services, products or information sold through this Site are encrypted. These transactions are processed using external credit card payment processors and no identifying details are stored by us. It is important, however, to be aware that no data transmission via the internet can ever be entirely secure and as such, may rarely be prone to error. On Our part, all reasonable technical and organisational precautions will be taken to protect your personal information, however, due to the nature of email and theinternet, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security, privacy or confidentialityof any information you transmit through our website. Please note then, that any transmission you make on our Site is at your own risk.
Any information we collect may be stored at, transferred to, or processed by persons, businesses or companies in a location outside Australia. In the event of this situation occurring, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your rights to privacy are maintained.
Other types of personal data we collect and why we collect it
In addition to Our collection of personal information voluntarily provided by You, We, like most website providers, automatically collect information about you which is not normally personally identifiable, when you visit our website.
When visitors leave comments on the Site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The analysis of the information we collect also allows us to identify patterns in website browsing, which enable us to enhance our services and to improve your overall visitor experience.
Sharing your personal information
In the event that We hire other businesses or companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions, digital product delivery, or freight and shipping, those businesses or companies will only be permitted to obtain the specific personal information they require to successfully deliver the specified product or service. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are also bound by adequate confidentiality and privacy obligations as it relates to protecting your personal information.
We may, now or in the future, use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Site. If you would like to find out more about how Google uses your Personal Information, you can do so here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. If desired, You can opt-out of the collection of your data by Google Analytics by following the instructions at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Now or at any time in the future resourceswithresonance.com and The Trustee for SAC Family Trust may use remarketing to advertise online.
Links To Other Websites
European residents have the right to access their personal information that We hold and to ask that their personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If You would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through our Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Australia, Canada and the United States.
If you make a purchase through our Site, we will retain and maintain your Order Information for our records, unless and until you ask us to delete this information from our records.
Accessing or revising personal information – what you need to know
If for any reason You would like to access, correct or delete any personal information that we hold, ask us to stop sending marketing materials to you, or request a copy of your personal information, we will help you with these requests if we can reasonably do so. For such enquiries please email us at email@example.com or through our contact form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. By accessing the Site at https://resourceswithresonance.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
3. All content on this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
4a. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4b. The materials this Site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
4c. Further, We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
6. The materials appearing on this Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
7. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature content and availability of those websites.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
10. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
11. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation of your acceptance of those amendments.
12. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
13. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
14. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.